You are interested in a vaccination against COVID-19. You will find here all the key information about registration for the vaccination. Please read it carefully.
For registration you need an e-mail address and a cell phone number. Ideally, you should use the same e-mail address as you used to register for previous vaccination appointments at the Basel Vaccination Center. This will also allow you to have a new password sent to you if you have forgotten your original password.
If you do not have a cell phone, you can also register using the cell phone of a third person (family members, friends, caregivers, neighbors, etc.). People who do not have a cell phone number, or in case of problems with the registration, the vaccination appointment or for other assistance, can call us on the following free number: 0800 555 655.
Please do not come to the vaccination appointment if you suffer from the following symptoms on the day of vaccination: Fever/feeling feverish, cough, sore throat, loss of taste (smelling/tasting) or malaise. If you are unable to attend the vaccination appointment, please use the link in the appointment confirmation to cancel or reschedule.
The vaccination centre is run by Centramed. In addition to the medical staff who administer the vaccination, a doctor will also be available to answer your questions.
▪ Swiss health insurance card
▪ Identity card or passport
▪ Vaccination record (if you have one)
▪ Cross-border commuters only: Cross-border commuter certificate
▪ Booster vaccination: Please bring proof of Covid-19 vaccinations received to date, if possible the vaccination certificate (electronic or printed with readable QC code).
▪ Persons with immunodeficiency: referral from the attending physician or health care professional.